ZzCookieMonsterzZZzCookieMonsterzZ

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Crab's Farm Crab's Farm

I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT FOR THE 50 FREAKING BOATS. Anyways good game. A little boring in my own opinion as I don't like tap games or waiting games like this unless it has events that unlock and not just achievements. Thanks for taking your time to create this. Although I, myself, don't find interest in this game, I see many who do in the comments.

Ghost Motel 1 Ghost Motel 1

Hmm.... Overall it was good, but it more of a movie than a game. You only had to make three choices.

I mean no offense to the authors/creators of this, but the remake of this seemed to be more of a game than the original (This game). It has the same plot and such but I don't care for the animations, it was acceptable on both versions of it.

Because of the lack of game like factors, besides the three chances of a choice, I give it a 3.5.
I didn't mean to be rude in anyway, so if you took offense to my comment, I am deeply sorry. Thank you for creating this game, I'll be sure to play the rest of the series.

Ghost Motel 1: Resurrected Ghost Motel 1: Resurrected

I'm still new to Newgrounds so I don't know of the original version of this. I cant seem to get the medals, "My Fridays Best" and "Lost Hope". For this to be a remake, the original must be as good (Or better, no offense, I don't know)

I been click everywhere and can't find the puzzle. I went back down to show off the tie but that didn't work so I tried to show it off the the other guess, that didn't work either, then I didn't talk to him after I left at the cliffhanger so I could start over but he says the same thing when I did talk to him. I just don't get it.

I really enjoyed the game though I would love those medals... Thanks for making this remake, I'm going to try the original now since I want to know what it was based on. I give it 4.5 stars because I saw you wouldn't make the rest of them (you don't have to don't worry and make them) and I wouldn't know of the remake series of this. I'll just have to see the originals so I don't hate it that much. At least there is a continue of this to see.

Noodle responds:

It's odd that you would assume the original is better?

I am going to make some slight changes to make the puzzle a little easier, and the ending more obvious. I hope you enjoy playing through the rest of the existing series.

Pokemon Go Trainer ID Pokemon Go Trainer ID

You know you can get Pikachu as your starter too? Just wondering if you knew. I love it by the way.

CuteNikeChan responds:

Yes, it's neat! I still love my bulbasaur though ♥

HS HS

She thinks she is not beautiful? Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it...

pup pup